RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The team is growing at a rapid pace and my client needs someone who knows how to find and secure qualified additions.
- Administers various plans and procedures for all company employees.
- Prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Conducts new¬ employee orientations, monitors career¬ path program, write and place advertisements.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.