RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Software development best practices within the organization including but not limited to the following areas: time-to-market, design, architecture, code re-use, performance, and quality.
• Scope each engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
• Have complete understanding of software development life cycle and tool sets.
• Own each engagement, and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value.
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the company IT group.
• Participate in critical problem solving and advanced technical troubleshooting to assist the organization.
• Identifies both strategic opportunities and potential threats associated